Laman

Sunday, February 3, 2013

3rd BIRTHDAY WITH YOU

I really happy cause God gave me chance to be with my beloved boyfriend.
This is the 3rd his birthday with me, and we celebrate his birthday with our Kepompong Family, even though we're not complete without kang Slamet but show must go on, so at his birthday i gave him surprise and he really happy cause he said that i wouldn't gave him surprise.
On Saturday, February 2nd 2013 at Bakime Apin we celebrate his birthday and we're really happy
It so many wishes for my boyfriend and i hope God give the best for him, every wish become true. Amiiiiinnn









2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much my dear...
    Hahay..
    Terharu bacanya..

    Aq syng km yank..
    :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha serius terharu?
      sayang kamu juga ganteng :*

      Delete