Laman

Saturday, March 23, 2013

SATURDAY NITE AT KUPU BISTRO

Finally i get my moodboster to posted in my blog again after so long time i really lazy :D
I will review about some cafe in Bandung, the name is Kupu Bistro. Theme of Kupu Bistro is all about buterfly so you can imagine the situation in Kupu Bistro.

I went there with my boarding house friends on saturday nite, March 2nd 2013. kupu bistro is so cute, every girls will be comfort to stay there for a long time and the price range is not expensive for students like us :) 

Actually we didn't have a lot money to have dinner in cafe but we really bored in our boarding house so that's why we made decision to went there :)
Oke, we ordered some large pizza with different drinks and they gave good service for us.







No comments:

Post a Comment