Laman

Saturday, September 22, 2012

FINISHED

Hai guys! I've just finished my activities at my campus, i've partisipation on PROPANKA. It was fun, exciting, and also very tiring. The weather was very hot in the afternoon and become very cold at night.
As usual, i couldn't sleep without bed and pillow :'( but i'm try because in the morning i've many activities and it will make me very very tired. I should direct my group consisting of 15 people and it make me crazy because it's so hard. I like their caregives, i prepare their food, their drink and also i keep their bags.
I know it's not my task but i just can complain and i don't get response :( it's okay! i've many energy to finished all activities.


And, after the even is over i got back my habitat, of course is my bedroom, i really miss my tazmaia. I take a bath very long time because my body full of sweat and i really uncomfort, i think my body is smell because t didn't have take a bath for two days. I'm sleep very long time and i felt tired for two days.
Argh! it's so tired and i be grateful it was finished.
And now, i ready to start my activities as student :)

No comments:

Post a Comment